Author Topic: v1.1 client / server  (Read 945 times)

Vector

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://clanmage.phost.ws
v1.1 client / server
« on: March 16, 2009, 10:15:13 AM »
You all were probably wondering how far along I have come with v1.1 of the client / server. I've been coding off and on, but lately I've been coding more of VectorNet. Its just been a long ass time since I released 1.0, and I think its time for an udpate on where this stands.

For v1.1, the client will be able to play tic-tac-toe with other users (this is where packet 0x08 comes in (previously defunct, remember?)). Also, it will have an update manager as well, so this may be the last client I post on here, as it will be able to auto-update itself (Jd's looks more slick!).

Jd has pushed out more versions than I have, and I think I need to focus more on developing VectorNet.

As of right now, the tic-tac-toe system works pretty well, and I have yet to finish coding the moves portion, as well as a few other things.

On completion of the tic-tac-toe, and the update manager, I will have finialized v1.1 of the client. I will then block the commands on the server that I was intent on working on for the next version.

Just a heads up on the progress.
I am an Unofficial StealthBot Technician, an Unofficial StealthBot scripter, among other things. See my about page for more info.

Quote from: ArticWolve
Sorry I went down. Had internet problems with a cracker-jack-licensed driver hitting my internet pole (about 8 of them fell) and drooping my phone and electricity. Sorry ><

Rev77.net Plugins Manager

Proud host of Vector.no-ip.info | VectorJBLS.no-ip.org Status: [img]http://rev77.net/ServerCheck/check.asp?query=check&server=VectorJBLS.no-ip.org_status.png\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-image\" /]

Shito-Ryu Karate-Do Genbu-Kai Rank: 8th Kyu (White belt, one stripe)

Rev77.Net Remote Support (Double-Click my name only if you were told to)

If the above link doesn't work, or if you use Vista, try this alternate link.

Noob ~Vector