Author Topic: Functions Aka Explanation  (Read 801 times)

RuiX

• View Profile
Functions Aka Explanation
« on: December 22, 2008, 11:07:01 AM »
[Word Spam]
Enabled=True
Count=4                        <----- (i understand that this is a count for a timer..
Refresh Rate=10               <-------(but what does refresh rate stand for? izzit a count for the rate it refreshes the users' wordcount every (seconds/ms/minutes?)
Punishment=kick <---------(is it possible to make this a time ban?)
[Ping Ban]
Enabled=True
PingToBan=500
Punishment=kick
[Join Spam]
Enabled=True
Count=3  <------------(K this one. Does the count include leaving? eg: join=1/leave=1? cause there are alot of cases once ppl rejoin they get smartkicked and banned after that..)

Refresh Rate=5 <----------(same question as above)
Punishment=ban
Unlock Wait=300 <------------(Unlock wait? what does it mean o_o
[NumSpam]  <-------------(numspam? izzit number spamming? or just simply a term?)
Limit=400 <--------------(limit...'// Limit, the higher you make this the longer it takes to detect a flood(what does it mean?)
LagPlug=30
Refresh=500
Starcraft=10
Brood War=15
Enabled=True
[Smart Ban/Kick]
SmartBanEnabled=True<-------------(mind explaining what does smartban does?)
SmartKickEnabled=True<------------(smart kick too ^^)
SmartKickTime=3<--------(once again, is this in minutes or... seconds?)
[Limit]
AccessLimitBool=True
AddSetCommand=60
LimitUsersAcc=150
AdminFlagAcc=200
sorry guys i ask stupid questions i know.
ps:i think it would be nice if you guys post the commands;functions;etc...
pss: i can't find any explanation stuff , only the features.. so im here posting away ~_~

ArticWolve

• Global Moderators
    • View Profile
    • http://
Functions Aka Explanation
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 11:30:01 AM »
Quote from: RuiX
[Word Spam]
Enabled=True
Count=4                        <----- (i understand that this is a count for a timer..)
Refresh Rate=10               <-------(but what does refresh rate stand for? izzit a count for the rate it refreshes the users' wordcount every (seconds/ms/minutes?)) Seconds
Punishment=kick <---------(is it possible to make this a time ban?) Uh... we did not implement timeban.
[Ping Ban]
Enabled=True
PingToBan=500
Punishment=kick
[Join Spam]
Enabled=True
Count=3  <------------(K this one. Does the count include leaving? eg: join=1/leave=1? cause there are alot of cases once ppl rejoin they get smartkicked and banned after that..) The script auto kicks a person who rejoins the channel quickly. IE: Bots rejoined twice; banned the third time.
Refresh Rate=5 <----------(same question as above)Seconds I believe
Punishment=ban
Unlock Wait=300 <------------(Unlock wait? what does it mean o_o) If channel/locktext is privated/enabled
[NumSpam]  <-------------(numspam? izzit number spamming? or just simply a term?) Term for settings
Limit=400 <--------------(limit...'// Limit, the higher you make this the longer it takes to detect a flood(what does it mean?)) Uses the # in a persons name to determine if it is a flood bot. Higher the number, the more that is subtracted from the Num Spam limit. Locks the channel down ><
LagPlug=30 <-- These settings are num spam defaults. IE 400 - These numbers each time they occur. If you have a starcraft/brood war clan, I suggest changing the limit to 1200.
Refresh=500 <-- Timer refresh in seconds.
Starcraft=10
Brood War=15
Enabled=True
[Smart Ban/Kick]
SmartBanEnabled=True<-------------(mind explaining what does smartban does?) Smart ban is when a user rejoins so fast. It bans them.
SmartKickEnabled=True<------------(smart kick too ^^) Smart Kick = a ban.
SmartKickTime=3<--------(once again, is this in minutes or... seconds?)Seconds
[Limit]
AccessLimitBool=True
AddSetCommand=60
LimitUsersAcc=150
AdminFlagAcc=200
sorry guys i ask stupid questions i know.
ps:i think it would be nice if you guys post the commands;functions;etc...
pss: i can't find any explanation stuff , only the features.. so im here posting away ~_~

Bleh... this script was made for people who knew what it does. I see your point though. (Read the quote for answers)
Darker then the darkest shade of night...
    A Rebel at heart... A criminal by mind
    All in the eyes of the beholder... is the truth to life
    But Th---The Only---The One and Only True Master of Death is the Reaper itself
[/color]
[/color]
[div align=\'center\'][img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9411/mydesktopce6.jpg\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/238153.jpg\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /][/div]                     [div align=\'center\']    Click ME for my forums. You know you want to click ME. Come on CLICK ME DAMN IT! But don't click THIS!![/div]