Author Topic: Secret Dota Quest  (Read 1047 times)

Hale_

• Global Moderators
    • View Profile
    • http://
Secret Dota Quest
« on: February 12, 2009, 12:48:12 PM »
This is a Guide to summon the TC (Tauren Chieftan) in DotA (Defence of the Aincients.)

First off, if you are going to do this in a Pub game you might want to tell everyone first because a few of the Totems required are hidden by there base as well as yours. The point of killing him is to get the Axe he drops which give 200+ Strength and a fucking kick ass knockback of 2000 Range. Althought this deals 0 damage to the hero, it is still incrediblely Epic.

Now to summon him, I suggest you pick Prophlet because of his AoE Tree killing ability (Will come in handly later instead of buying 200 tangos) and his Global Tele (Which will be helpful due to the running around.) Now it is possible to kill him in a pub game on Bnet. To do this I suggest the following Heroes with the folling Items.

Centuar - Used as a fucking kickass tank. The best in the game in my oponion.

Heart x 4
Assault Currius (Idk how its spelled)
Strength Treads

Omniknight - Party Healer and his Ultimate.

1 Divine Raiper
1 Sange and Yasha
Strength Treads
Assault Currius
Heart
Hyperstone

Drow Ranger - Used for Pure Damage. I got a 1765 Critical!

2 Divine Raipers
Sange and Yasha (For speed because the speed don't stack with Butterfly)
Butterfly
Buzira Do-Kanyou (For amazing criticals)
Agility Treads

Prophlet - Teles and killing of Z Trees

2 Divine Raiper
Buzira Do-Kanyou
Agility Treads
2 Hyperstones

Bounty Hunter - I ran out of other heroes.

2 Divine Raipers
Buzira Do-Kanyou
Sange and Yasha
Butterfly
Agility Treads

Now you may use other Heroes, its up to you, I just found these ones to be the Easiest.

Now you need the Totems.

Earth
Fire
Wind
Water

Make sure you drop the Totems in that order. Now for the location of the Totems.

Earth

Fire

Wind

Water

Now that you have these in you inventory, go to the Rd (Random Draft) Circle and place them in the oder that i gave them to you above. This Will Spawn The Chief. If you notice the Axe in his Inventory that gives him 200+ Strength and an Epic 2000 Range knockback. Of course because of the Totems you spawned (Idiot) you will pretty much be unable to kill him in Bnet play, but in Single Player mode it will be pretty easy. Now in order to destroy the Totems you need the Ice Frogs. These I thought were quite easy to get. Here they are

Frog Number 1

Frog Number 2

Frog Number 3

Frog Number 4

Once you have these in a safe place by the Rd circle, MAKE SURE you bring them in there one by one and kill each Totem after you bring one in there or else it will glitch and you can't kill him. If you bring them in there at the same time it might actually cause a server split. Once you got this he is free to kill. Good luck with your Dota Quest.

~Topic Closed. Quest no longer exists.-Hale
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 06:49:03 AM by Hale_ »
You noobs don't got the skillz tha killz.
[07:00:10 PM] <Hale_> Does no one talk in here?
[07:00:23 PM] <qazwsxedc> we talk in emotes
[07:00:25 PM] <qazwsxedc> use /me.
[07:00:29 PM] <Hale_ >
[07:00:29 PM] Hale_ was banned by TDAHelper (Emotes are not allowed).
[07:00:29 PM] TDAHelper kicked you out of the channel!

Hero

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://rev7.net
Secret Dota Quest
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 05:10:28 AM »
o.o Cool.
Hero
AKA: HeroAssasin and Mike
- - - - -  - - -
Visit Clan R77
- - - - -  - - -
Please do not PM me with random questions. That is what I made these forums for.

Noob ~Vector