Author Topic: Tournament Hosting Script  (Read 1038 times)

ArticWolve

• Global Moderators
    • View Profile
    • http://
Tournament Hosting Script
« on: January 28, 2009, 06:09:10 AM »
Okay first off, this script is to help maintain order for when a clan has a tournament.

This script must have a delay of at least 10 seconds when listing lineups (brackets)
Delays commands for 15 second else cancels it if the user is no longer in the channel
Each tournament has a dat or ini file that recorded the Battle Net name, date, time, partner (if 2v2, else this is not listed)), and User who added them (If the .signup command is used, then it is SELF).

COMMAND LIST:[size=]
VARIED
[/size]

.tcmdlist
Lists commands the user can perform on the script.

.thelp <cmd>
Lists the description for  ad\nd the requirements to use it.

[size=]Anyone[/size][/i][/u]

.signup  <Name> [Partner]
TOURNAMENT MUSE NOT BE STARTED! Adds name (and partner) to the tournament. Only adds partner if game type is set to team. (Stored in Name.dat the Player, Date, Time,

.Challenge <Name> <Match#>
TOURNAMENT MUSE BE STARTED! Adds Tournament Name and Match Number for review by a moderator or Admin.

.tafk [Reason]
TOURNAMENT MUSE BE STARTED! Changes your name to that of a substitute. Once XX minutes have passed, the player's opponent is declared the winner. CANNOT be used in the final 3 rounds. (Set in a settings file)

.tback
TOURNAMENT MUSE BE STARTED! Changes the substitute back to your name. CANNOT be used if the sub played 2 rounds straight or played in Round 1. Cannot be used if 15 minutes passed.
[size=]
Tournament Moderator
[/size]

[size=](Are listed in TMod.ini[/size])

.settype <Name> <v1/v2/v3/v4/v5> [Type]
Sets the game type to v1 (1v1), v2 (1v1v1), v3 (1v1v1v1), or v4 (2v2). Cannot be used if Tournament started. v5 means user-specified format:
1 x 2   One vs Two       2 x 7   Two vs Seven  
1 x 3   One vs Three    2 x 8   Two vs Eight  
1 x 4   One vs Four      3 x 3   Three vs Three
1 x 5   One vs Five       3 x 4   Three vs Four
1 x 6   One vs Six         3 x 5   Three vs Five
1 x 7   One vs Seven    3 x 6   Three vs Six  
1 x 8   One vs Eight      3 x 7   Three vs Seven
1 x 9   One vs Nine       4 x 4   Four vs Four  
2 x 3   Two vs Three    4 x 5   Four vs FIve  
2 x 4   Two vs Four      4 x 6   Four vs Six  
2 x 5   Two vs Five       5 x 5   Five vs Four  
2 x 6   Two vs Six                            

.addplayer  <Name> <User>
Adds user to the tournament file

.delplayer  <Name> <User>
Removes user from the tournament file

.bracket
Views bracket of the tourny.

.Substitute  <User> <substitute>
Changes User to the sub.

Changes User to Sub

.Forfeit  <Name>
Adds User to the NoShow list. If NoShow count is XX or greater, then he/she cannot enter another tournament. Also, declares his opponent the winner.

.generate <Name>
Generates a random bracket for the Tournament specified and declares it aloud.
Ex:
[size=]2 players per match: Round 1: 1 [UserA1 x UserA2] 2 [UserB1 x UserB2]... etc (Max supported is 64 players) (Lists 8 matches at a time and waits 15 seconds)[/size]

[size=]3 players per match: Round 1: 1 [UserA1 x UserA2 x UserA3] 2 [UserB1 x
UserB2 x UserB3]... etc (Max supported is XX players) (Lists 5
matches at a time)
4 players per match: Round 1: 1 [UserA1 + UserA2 x UserA3 + UserA4] 2 [UserA1 + UserA2 x UserA3 + UserA4]... etc (Max supported is 128 players) (Lists 4
matches at a time)
[/size]

.Advance
Declares the winner of Match and auto initiates Next Round
[size=]Ex: .Winner Tourny1/UserA/1[/size]

.NextRound
Generates next bracket based upon winners of previous, but factors in the match number. Does NOT display previous round winners.
[size=]Ex: Assume two players per match and UserA and UserC won their matches and there were 16 players. First, it would have to calculate the total matches in Round One. Now it takes that Number and adds one to the match:
Round 2: 9 [UserA x UserC] 10 [UserD x UserG] 11 [User I x User K]....
[/size]

.Winners
Declares the round winners.

Final round only!

.Final  <User> <Tournament>
Declares the tournament winner. Command to be used for the last match when two users remain and to delete the tournament (but add it to results.ini). Format: User | Tourny | Date; Time

.NSL
Displays the NoShow list. Data stored in the following format: User | Tourny (Use tabs to make it like a table.) (NSL.ini)

.NoShow <Name> <Limit>
Changes the maximum number of times before a user cannot be added to the tournament list unless the NSL is cleared. (NSL.ini) [size=](Default of 5)[/size]

.CNSL
Clears the NoShow List of all data. (NSL.ini)

[size=]Tournament Admins[/size]
[size=](Are listed on TAdmin.ini)[/size]

.addmod  <Name> User>
Adds User from tournament moderator status for Tournament Name

.delmod  <Name> <user>
Deletes User from tournament admin status for Tournament Name

.addtourny <Name> <Date> <Time> <STAR/SEXP/WAR3/W3XP> <Type> <NoShowLimit>
Adds Tournament to the tournament listing file. NoShowLimit reads the users stored in NSL.ini. If the user has more then XX NoShow's, he/she is denied entrance into the tourny. (Name.ini)

.deltourny <Name>
CANNOT be used if the tournament already started. (IE Generate was used for that tournament). Removes Tournament from the tournament listing file. (Name.ini)

.TIdle
Sets the Tournament Idle message to Message
Variables: %DT = Date & Time | %Rnd = Round | %Mtc = Match | %CD = Current Date | %CT = Current Time | %TI = Replaces with the closest tournament information

.TITime <Message>
Sets the Tournament Idle Time to Time (in minutes) (Minimum is 15)

.Tidles [on/off]
Turns Tournament idles on, off. If on/off is not specified, it displays the status of them.

[size=]Flag "T" Only[/size][/i]
[size=](Master Tournament Administrator)[/size]

.addadmin <Name> User>
Adds User from tournament admin status

.deladmin <Name> User>
Deletes User from tournament admin status

Notes:
In a 1v1 style game: 8 players have 3 rounds and 7
matches; 16 players have 4 rounds and 15 matches; 32 players have 5
rounds and 31 matches; 64 have 6 rounds and 63 matches.
In a 1v1v1 style game: 27 players have 3 rounds and 13 matches matches; 81 players have 4 rounds and 39 matches. (Unconfirmed)
In a 1v1v1v1 or 2v2 style game, 16 players have 3 rounds and 7 matches; 32 players have 4 rounds and 15 matches; 64 players have 5 rounds and 31 matches; 128 players have 6 rounds and 63 matches.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I believe that is all the information that is needed to make this script.

Edit: Updates in Navy
~Shadow~
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:07:01 AM by ~Shadow~ »
Darker then the darkest shade of night...
    A Rebel at heart... A criminal by mind
    All in the eyes of the beholder... is the truth to life
    But Th---The Only---The One and Only True Master of Death is the Reaper itself
[/color]
[/color]
[div align=\'center\'][img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9411/mydesktopce6.jpg\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/238153.jpg\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /][/div]                     [div align=\'center\']    Click ME for my forums. You know you want to click ME. Come on CLICK ME DAMN IT! But don't click THIS!![/div]

Vector

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://clanmage.phost.ws
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:28:23 PM »
At first, I thought this was going to be a simple script ...
I am an Unofficial StealthBot Technician, an Unofficial StealthBot scripter, among other things. See my about page for more info.

Quote from: ArticWolve
Sorry I went down. Had internet problems with a cracker-jack-licensed driver hitting my internet pole (about 8 of them fell) and drooping my phone and electricity. Sorry ><

Rev77.net Plugins Manager

Proud host of Vector.no-ip.info | VectorJBLS.no-ip.org Status: [img]http://rev77.net/ServerCheck/check.asp?query=check&server=VectorJBLS.no-ip.org_status.png\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-image\" /]

Shito-Ryu Karate-Do Genbu-Kai Rank: 8th Kyu (White belt, one stripe)

Rev77.Net Remote Support (Double-Click my name only if you were told to)

If the above link doesn't work, or if you use Vista, try this alternate link.

Noob ~Vector

de80

• Sr. Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:24:40 PM »
I need this 2.

But i need mine for team's not just player's but hole team's.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 03:30:54 PM by de80 »
[div align=\'center\']New To VBS World trying to learn.
 [/div]

Vector

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://clanmage.phost.ws
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 04:47:26 PM »
Since its going to be a large script, I may just ask Hero if he would like to undertake this project with me.
I am an Unofficial StealthBot Technician, an Unofficial StealthBot scripter, among other things. See my about page for more info.

Quote from: ArticWolve
Sorry I went down. Had internet problems with a cracker-jack-licensed driver hitting my internet pole (about 8 of them fell) and drooping my phone and electricity. Sorry ><

Rev77.net Plugins Manager

Proud host of Vector.no-ip.info | VectorJBLS.no-ip.org Status: [img]http://rev77.net/ServerCheck/check.asp?query=check&server=VectorJBLS.no-ip.org_status.png\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-image\" /]

Shito-Ryu Karate-Do Genbu-Kai Rank: 8th Kyu (White belt, one stripe)

Rev77.Net Remote Support (Double-Click my name only if you were told to)

If the above link doesn't work, or if you use Vista, try this alternate link.

Noob ~Vector

ArticWolve

• Global Moderators
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 04:36:16 AM »
De80, my idea supports 2v2 on SC/BW, not War3.... I am sure they can add a setting for either War3/SC/BW

Oh, updated first post with a few things ><
Darker then the darkest shade of night...
    A Rebel at heart... A criminal by mind
    All in the eyes of the beholder... is the truth to life
    But Th---The Only---The One and Only True Master of Death is the Reaper itself
[/color]
[/color]
[div align=\'center\'][img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9411/mydesktopce6.jpg\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/238153.jpg\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /][/div]                     [div align=\'center\']    Click ME for my forums. You know you want to click ME. Come on CLICK ME DAMN IT! But don't click THIS!![/div]

Zakara

• Beta Testers
    • View Profile
    • http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=elw&q=prince albert piercing&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »
Oh great...... just what we needed-- Another Tournament Script.
[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=John SHADOW T.)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE (John SHADOW T.)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Half Human; Half Shylaeran; All pride and wisdom.
Fierce in combat, Tame at heart;
Wise with words, Foolish with affection;
Strong as a bull, Weak as a rose;
Love a man, Hate his people;
Leave your kind, To never see again
The truth in his words,
Of Love and Beauty,
Of Affection and Lust,
Of Wisdom and Power,
Of Bravery and Foolishness.
That this woman, now tells his lesson, to those of young,
That not all, is forbidden, for he too,