Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Happy holidays/Merry Christmas, IDP 10.10.0 and more  (Read 2610 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Happy holidays/Merry Christmas, IDP 10.10.0 and more
« on: December 19, 2016, 12:22:09 AM »
Seasons greetings everyone! I recently updated Innectis to IDP 10.10.0 and did something I have not done in a long time. Tron was not only re-added to IDP, but also QuakeCraft and hunger games were added too! The last game I personally added was CTF and that was 3+ years ago. That game also got some updates, including using the scoreboard to track team statistics. There is a 4th game that I wanted to add in the update, but that needed more testing and I just didn't want to go through all that. That will get released in the coming updates.

Unfortunately, I'm going on vacation in 2 days so there won't be anymore updates for the rest of the year. In the future, there will be some more important updates to our commands, staff request system, mail system and more.

As for the games, maps will need to be made for them. I haven't decided as yet how that's going to work, but I imagine players will be able to help make maps, same as they have for existing games. That can be figured out at a later date. Since we have the creative world that makes it easier to allow such a thing to happen in the first place.

Well, this is just an update on what's been going on for now.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy holidays/Merry Christmas, IDP 10.10.0 and more
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 05:00:49 PM »
I haven't decided as yet how that's going to work, but I imagine players will be able to help make maps, same as they have for existing games.

Oh god, here comes the purpur block eyesores, YAY!
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1