Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: aidencool6  (Read 7704 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
aidencool6
« on: November 10, 2012, 01:00:23 AM »
Banned for 6 days for being incredibly rude and for telling me that I'm basically not a good admin. He didn't listen to an auto kick from Dave, a warn from eggnaug, and a 10 minute mute. His previous run-in with me also added to the time of this ban.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

aiden cool6

• New User :)
    • View Profile
Re: aidencool6
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 01:33:04 AM »
It is ridiculous Alpha you can't just get over something and move on you have to stick to it seriously alpha I'm not coming back to that server and I'm defiantly going to stop recommending it to people oh and by the way I got no refferal points for that so alpha forget about it I ain't coming back seeya forever plus I didn't think you where a bad admin but now I do. Also Eggnaug you most defiantly didn't help

SEE YA LATER EVERYONE FOREVER I'm going to play on a real server <removed server address>
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:44:10 AM by Eggnaug »
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 01:41:14 AM »
Excellent, you are now moderated. You are but a few people in this community to cross into my bad side territory. Want to continue?
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 05:15:03 AM »
It is ridiculous Alpha you can't just get over something and move on you have to stick to it seriously alpha I'm not coming back to that server and I'm defiantly going to stop recommending it to people oh and by the way I got no refferal points for that so alpha forget about it I ain't coming back seeya forever plus I didn't think you where a bad admin but now I do. Also Eggnaug you most defiantly didn't help

SEE YA LATER EVERYONE FOREVER I'm going to play on a real server <removed server address>
You carry on like a baby. I brought loads of people to Innectis and I still havn't got any. How was Eggnaug not helping. He was doing his job as a staff member of Innectis and you can stay on that crappy server. Your more liked there than you are here.
Excellent, you are now moderated. You are but a few people in this community to cross into my bad side territory. Want to continue?
I love how whenever your annoyed you make it sound so funny. You da boss Alpha!
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000
    GSta2000
Blap Blap

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 08:28:27 AM »

You carry on like a baby. I brought loads of people to Innectis and I still havn't got any. How was Eggnaug not helping. He was doing his job as a staff member of Innectis and you can stay on that crappy server. Your more liked there than you are here.
I love how whenever your annoyed you make it sound so funny. You da boss Alpha!
and i brought you :D
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 03:41:25 PM »
You didn't bring me to Innectis.
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000
    GSta2000
Blap Blap

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 03:51:49 PM »

I wonder who that is...  :P
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 03:52:34 PM »
I don't want to continue Alpha however I will stand my ground alpha.
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 04:46:51 PM »
While you were muted, you resorted to calling Alpha names. That's not the best thing to stand ground on.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »
Haha. You do know most staff can see your posts while muted and whispering right?
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000
    GSta2000
Blap Blap

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »
Please free me Alpha I have nothing else to do and I am sorry I was just a bit angry for what I did and I will never do it again please Alpha I am so sorry plus your a great Admin or a least better then what I would ever be able to do Please I didn't mean to argue and I am also sorry to Eggnaug i shouldn't have taken it out of him as well please I will also keep on recommending this server and sorry for putting an I.P address on the post with fore I forgot that your not allowed to advertise so Alpha please take this into consideration. Thank you

Aidencool6
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 01:47:51 AM »
Hmm. That's a lot to take back. Your not gonna be unbanned. I did that for my first ban except complained and said please unban me constantly. Your not gonna be unbanned. Have fun bored! ( Don't remove this please)
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000
    GSta2000
Blap Blap

zandercz07

• VIP
  • I like cheese!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Innectis
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2012, 02:27:18 AM »
A ban is a ban aiden and it rarely gets taken back and even more due to you weren't the nicest to ALPHA
  • zandercz07
    zandercz07
    zandercz07

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 12:16:31 AM »
Hmm. That's a lot to take back. Your not gonna be unbanned. I did that for my first ban except complained and said please unban me constantly. Your not gonna be unbanned. Have fun bored! ( Don't remove this please)
i did bring you to innectis  :'(
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 02:26:14 AM »
Oh yeah you did sorry. I thought you were Alexshield10
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000